Khloé Kardashian: I weighed over 200 pounds before giving birth

Khloé Kardashian: I weighed over 200 pounds before giving birth


Khloé Karsashian is keeping it real when talking about the weight she gained during her pregnancy.

Khloé Kardashian in March of 2018 and in June 2019

that when she gave birth to oldest child, Kourtney Kardashian, she thought it would only take a month to shed the weight she’d gained.
“I put on my jeans thinking, ‘I am a rock star,’ and they wouldn’t go over my knees,” she recalled. “I did not know what to do I was so disappointed."
Khloé has returned to her pre-baby size, and kept her followers updated on her post-pregnancy workouts while navigating life as a first-time mom.
“My focus is True and just really immersing myself in motherhood,” she said. “But I completely relate to the daunting thought of ‘Now I have to go work out, where do I start?'”
The promo video was posted the same day that the show’s host recieved backlash for referring to Jordyn Woods as "a fat a-hole" in a recent " keeping up with the Kardashians" episode where the cheating scandal between Woods and Karsashian's baby daddy,  Tristan Thompson played out. 
Viewers were quick to point out the reality star’s hypocrisy in calling Woods “fat,” after Kardashian overcame body image issues and weight loss struggles herself.
“Revenge Body” premieres on July 7.